Land for Sale in Solihull, West Midlands
Haslucks Green, Hollywood, Birmingham, B90 1DX
An excellent opportunity to acquire a total of 12.6 acres of prime freehold land just outside of Solihull, West Midlands. The land is ideal for grazing purposes and benefits from a right of access from Tilehouse Lane and good drainage. The site is located close to existing development is close to Whitlocks End Station.
Solihull - 12.6 acres - Price on Application, Minimum £130,000,
The site is situated close to the thriving town of Solihull. Located just 8.4 miles from Birmingham, Solihull boasts a wide range of facilities. The site is extremely well placed for transport links, being just 3.7 miles from M42 and access to the South and West via the M40 and M5. Whitlocks End Railway Station is 600 yards from the site and provides access to London and Birmingham.
- It is 3.7 miles to M42 Junction 3 (A435).
- Solihull town centre is 4 miles away with a wide range of leisure and business facilities.
- It is 8.4 miles from Birmingham town centre.
- The land is 0.6 miles from Whitlocks End Station, which provides a regular direct service to Snow Hill Station in Birmingham (the average journey time is 24 minutes) and London Paddington (average journey time is 3 hours 15 minutes).
- It is 3 miles from Solihull Station which has a regular service to London Paddington (average journey time is 2 hours 15 minutes).
- It is within 2 miles to post offices, leisure centres, petrol stations, supermarkets, pubs, restaurant, cinema and theatre.
Directions to the Site
- Take the M40 North and follow it as it joins the M42.
- Continue to head along the M42 towards Bromsgrove.
- Leave the motorway at Junction 3, taking the A435 towards Birmingham.
- After two miles you will reach a roundabout - take the third exit towards Wythall.
- After half a mile the road will fork - turn right onto Shawhurst Lane.
- Keep following the road onto Truemans Heath Lane.
- The road will fork - take the right fork into Haslucks Green Road.
- Turn left into Tilehouse Lane. The site is on your right near Whitlocks End Station.
This site is Greenbelt land and any development is subject to Planning Consent.
The site has right of access to Tilehouse Lane.
Bromsgrove District Council
The Council House, Burcot Lane
Bromsgrove, B60 1AA
Register your Interest
Register your details and be first to receive details of our latest sites.
Please make sure to complete all the fields marked *